We are happy to welcome you back to the office starting May 18th as we reopen under the guidelines of the Ohio State Dental Board and Center for Disease Control! Please know we are working very hard to reschedule all of our patients. We ask that you wait for us to call you to make a new appointment at this time. Hygiene and safety have always been a priority at our office, and we will be taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during this time.
Here are a few of our current in office changes and guidelines:
- Our office hours have changed. We will now be open Monday-Thursday 8am-3pm and Friday 8am-2pm. We will be staggering patient appointments to reduce the number of people in the office and to maintain social distancing.
- Any patient experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever, feeling sick or that has been exposed to anyone suspected to have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment and please do not enter the office.
- Anyone entering the office will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire and have their temperature taken.
- When arriving for your appointment, we ask that you text our office (513-533-4200) with the patient’s name and car make/color. Our parking lot will be our new waiting room!
- For your safety and the safety of our other patients, we strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the exam unless the patient is under 6 years old. Caregivers and guardians assisting patients with special needs are welcome to accompany the patient to the treatment area.
- For new patients or patients with consults under 18, one parent/guardian may accompany the patient into the office.
- We ask that all patients/guardians wear a facial covering. If you do not have one, we will provide one.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please give us a 24-hour notice or there will be a $75 no show charge.
- Our tooth brushing stations are closed for now. Please brush your teeth thoroughly before coming to your appointment.
- To avoid any spreading of the virus, we have added a dedicated separate room for any intervention that might involve aerosol. We will be installing an Extraoral Dental Suction System in order to reduce aerosols within that room.
- For additional safety, we have installed Extreme Microbial Technology which is a proven proactive solution for management of potentially harmful pathogens and VOCs in the air and on surfaces. It also reduces up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, mildews and fungi continuously.
Finally, for your convenience and safety, we will continue to offer virtual appointments and consultations.
Our staff and patients are our family, and we are doing everything we can to keep our family safe. We thank you for your understanding and patience and look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Dr. Grace Kerr and Team