i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System
When most orthodontic offices offer only conventional 2D xrays, Dr. Kerr has invested in the I-Cat Cone Beam 3D Imaging System. This is advanced state-of-the-art technology that enables superior visualization of your bone, jaws, teeth and soft tissue. 2D technology can often miss significant findings such as impacted teeth, extra teeth or airway problems. With the I-Cat 3D system, Dr. Kerr is able to provide a more accurate and insightful diagnosis and treatment plan.
The i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Imaging System allows Dr. Kerr to provide quick, comfortable, and effective imaging for the most precise orthodontic diagnosis possible. i-CAT technology provides 3D data for:
- Orthodontic evaluation and treatment planning
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
Patients can take advantage of a more complete orthodontic treatment with i-CAT imaging. Its innovative features include:
- One 20-second scan that provides your doctor with enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- Doctors can easily share the data with patients, so patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer i-CAT 3D imaging to our orthodontic patients. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly orthodontic experience. Call us today to schedule an appointment.